At American Midwest Bank, we pride ourselves on being there for our customers… and for our employees. We have a talented and dedicated team of employees who strive for excellence. We invite you to consider joining our friendly and successful team!
As a member of the AMB team, you will enjoy a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and a great working environment. Some of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois) - Health Savings Account Available
- Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Paid Vacation, Personal, Sick Time and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Incentive/Bonus Programs
- Service Award Program
Last updated: April 16, 2014
Part Time Tellers
We are seeking professional individuals with strong communication skills who will provide our customers with the highest levels of service.
Responsibilities include maintaining positive customer relations and actively promoting bank products and services. Cash handling experience is required and teller experience preferred. Part-time hours will include Saturday hours. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct various customer and operational transactions in a courteous and professional manner.
- Accurately balance a daily cash drawer.
- Adhere to all Bank policies and procedures.
- Assist in opening and closing the branch while adhering to all security policies.
- Comply with bank operations and security procedures.
- Function in a fast paced, professional sales environment.
- Participate in all required training sessions for compliance.
Commercial Lending Officer
Location: Schaumburg Area
Commercial Lending Officer Description: We have an exciting career opportunity for a professional candidate with a positive attitude, sound judgment and strong analytical skills. The ideal candidate would have at least three years experience in a lending environment and be proficient in credit underwriting and analysis, customer relationship development and management, and sales plan development.
This position will be responsible for the management, growth, and credit quality of a commercial loan and deposit portfolio. Additionally, the commercial lending officer will dedicate resources to the profitable management of their respective portfolios inclusive of developing relationships that focus on cross selling of American Midwest Bank’s products and services including treasury management, mortgage, insurance, and other bank related products and services.
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function in a fast paced, professional sales environment
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business-related field
Please see the section titled “How to Apply” if you are interested in this position.
We are seeking professional individuals with excellent communication skills who will provide our customers with the highest levels of service. We invite you to consider joining our friendly and successful team!
As a member of the AMB team, you will enjoy a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and a great working environment. You may apply at any of our six locations or send your resume directly to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Midwest Bank is an equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, and all other protected classes.
Affirmative Action Voluntary Information Request
In an effort to comply with governmental record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements, we invite you to provide affirmative action related information. Please email for the appropriate forms. Providing this information is strictly voluntary. Failure to provide it will not subject you to any adverse personnel decision or action. We appreciate your cooperation.